Thursday 18 June 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

My online classes continue with a Karaoke sing along for Union Chapel this Wednesday! Join us for some super singing this Wednesday morning at 11am - if you have a special request for a song please email me: vox@joart.info

Here's the Zoom link: Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 849 5411 5288
Password: 094449

And for Wave Art Club on Thursdays at 2pm, I'll be offering a series of drawing sessions, with a different theme each week - starting with floral art and techniques for drawing flowers. The Zoom link for Wave is here:


More details and a full timetable will be winging its way to you soon.

And talking of flowers, I was very pleased to take part in The Camberwell Society's online Open Gardens this year. The event was a great success, and we raised over £200 for Benhill Road Foodbank! To see my watercolour demo contribution please follow this link:



 
Places are still available on my July one day classes for Adult Learning Lewisham. All courses are happening live on Zoom, at the reduced rate of £10 - there's Life Drawing All Day with model Sarah Lowndes from 10am - 3.30pm on Saturday July 11th. You can enrol for that here:


And my Super Art Saturday will be on July 25th, 10am - 3.30pm. We'll be trying out lots of different techniques. You'll learn how to paint a face using a limited palette, we'll create a still life artwork using soft pastels and oil pastels, we'll do an abstract watercolour piece inspired by seashells, and we'll end with mixed media meditation drawing. To book for that one go here: 


You can see examples of some of my ALL students' work by going here:


And you can find out what students have to say about my online classes for ALL by going here:


With love and best wishes - Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment