The next round of my online course Exploring Creativity starts on Feb. 21st, and the next 5 weeks of online life drawing starts tomorrow February 7th!
Please find the details below.
If you have any questions or would like to sign up please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXPLORING CREATIVITY EARLY SPRING RUN 2023 Feb 21st - April 25th
Week 1 Feb 21st
- Eric Ravilious and watercolour landscapes
Week 2 Feb 28th
- Daniel Edelstyn and Hilary Powell, art, politics and power. The artists will attend a live QandA this week
Week 3 March 7th
- Renee Mackintosh and Margaret Macdonald, art nouveau, secessionism and the Glasgow style
Week 4 March 14th
- The James Webb telescope and Markos Kay's machine generated art, CGI and digital abstraction
Week 5 March 21st
- Stanley Spencer and the landscape in oil paint
Week 6 March 28th
- Felicity Aylieff and stylised botanically illustrated pots
Week 7 April 4th
- Vanessa Barragao and textiles inspired by nature
Week 8 April 11th
- Laura Knight and Cornish social realist impressionism
Week 9 April 18th
- Harland Miller and textural graphic abstraction
Week 10 April 25th
- Grandma Moses and colourful, heartfelt American naive style art