Tuesday 5 May 2015

Hello!



I am very pleased and excited to be taking part in the 56th Venice Biennale this year, with 111 artists at The Fall of The Rebel Angels. I will be exhibiting some paintings "MoonShrine, Erzulie" and on Friday May 8th I will deliver the live art piece  "Moontime Wolverine & The Host Ghost", a collaboration with artist Sarah Sparkes. The Fall of The Rebel Angels is curated by artist Vanya Balogh. More information can be found here:
And here:
And here are some pictures from "sLight", a live art piece that took place at Vanya Balogh's Chinese Open 15, back in January. With Martha, Ruby, Damian Cosamos and Alice Labant:



And in March I was invited to perform with Alice Renouf, Ruby, Martha, Amelie and Elliot. We adapted "Moontime" for Jude Cowan Montague's haunting, dreamlike  and beautiful installation "Yoshka and Dreen" at Hart's Lane Studios:




On May 31st I will be performing "Cake Smash" at Daniel Lehan's Kitchen Window Gallery:

I hope you can join me then. More information to follow soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment