Monday 1 October 2018

Hello everyone,

Don't forget Life Drawing TONIGHT at Little Nan's in Deptford!
This is a very relaxing, informal class, with music and drinks available for purchase from the bar.

Happy October!

This weekend I was taking part in the Nunhead Art Trail, and I painted some of the windows in local shops in the lead up to the weekend:









It was a fabulous event, many thanks to those of you who popped in.

At The Culture Cafe every Wednesday from 11am - 2pm from now until Christmas, over at Union Chapel in Islington, we'll be doing willow weaving.
Join me for a relaxed and fun time every Wednesday in the wonderful, serene surroundings of the chapel. All free. More info here:


Want to learn to draw in 3 days? Sign up for my crash course in the art of drawing. Starting this Friday and running every Friday for three weeks, 10am - 4pm. The venue is MYO at Peckham Levels:


Enrol now by following this link:


You can also enrol for my Still Life Artists course, running on Tuesday mornings, 10am - 1pm, also at MYO. This course will start on  October 16th:


This coming weekend is Frieze! And I'm super excited and pleased to be taking part in PROTOCOL, curated by Vanya Balogh. On Friday I'll be doing a mini live art interaction, on the theme of Peace.

On October 19th come to the opening party for The Ghost Tide, curated by Sarah Sparkes and Monika Bobinska. Image below - information attached.

  
On November 3rd I will be delivering the live art interaction 
 
"GHOST CHAIR SINGING GHOST AMANDA RED MIST"

at the exhibition's Day of the Dead closing party,
between 2 and 5pm.

I hope to see you somewhere soon!

With love and best wishes - Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment