Wednesday 26 June 2024

 

Hi everyone!


I'm still in recovery after my surgery, and things are hotting up for me in July, in synch the weather!

First up, I'm running some new life drawing adventures at Corner New Cross, London SE14 5DJ, on Saturdays for nude variety poses, and on Tuesdays for clothed long poses. 

The first session is on Saturday July 6th from 7 - 10pm. You can find out more by following this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/saturday-life-drawing-tickets-926143739857?aff=oddtdtcreator&lang=en-gb&locale=en_GB&status=30&view=listing

This one will be very lively with an open bar throughout, and optional social discussion/feedback afterwards.






If you prefer your models clothed and a quieter afternoon session with long poses, you can join me on Tuesday July 9th, from 5-7pm for the first of a series of hybrid classes, run live in the room while also live steamed on zoom. The cafe/bar will be closed for this one. 



Ticket links and details can be found here:


We'll have the amazing Alice modelling for us on July 9th, drawn here by me a couple of weeks ago:

Then on July 13th from 11am - 3pm I'm running an art drop in workshop and Open Studio at my new wonderful art space at All Saints Hatcham Community Centre. It's part art of their summer fete and there will be family fun with a bouncy castle, a BBQ, art and wellbeing stalls and lots more!


Last but by no means least, I'm very excited that my work will be exhibited as part of Salon Noir's first ever group show!



The first art exhibition of Salon Noir Artists the 'Salon Summer Show', runs from 24th - 27th July at 54 The Gallery, 54 Shepherd Market, W1J 7QX.

Private View on Thursday 25th July 6-9pm, featuring live costumed performances and folklore storytelling by Rachel Marquissa Darq. No booking required 🥂

ARTISTS - Roy Amiss, Vanya Balogh, Anita Bryan, Siro Carraro, Rachel Marquissa Darq, Elsa Dax, Spizz, Edori Fertig, Mandee Gage, Dick Graham, Yuliya Guban, Cate Lis, Nick Malone, Kate Mayer, Colin McCallum, Jo McCormick, Gary Myatt, Emma Pugmire, Ronis Varlaam, Diane Wallace, Annie Zamero.


I hope you can join me, and I very much look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment