Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the cooler weather!
This October my schedule is jam packed with exciting happenings!
First up, I'm running some art workshops in South East London this October: Halloween lantern making on 26th and 30th, and collage on October 24th. You can find out more and book through Eventbrite by going here, here and here:
The collage workshop is linked to my exhibition Home Time. I'm collaborating with artist Rhian Sutcliffe in response to the intimate and homely surroundings of The Bonnington Community Arts Cafe, to explore notions of the transient nature of memory, nostalgia and a yearning for home. We'll be bringing together paintings, collage and new 3D pieces.
If you can't make the workshop I'd love for you to join us at the private view on Monday October 19th, from 5 - 9pm. Please RSVP on Eventbrite here - it's free to attend, but booking lets us know who to expect!
There will be a relaxed opening celebration for the exhibition on Friday 6 November, from 5.30pm to 6.30pm, and I'd love for you to join us
There are lots of events linked to the exhibition, including free film screenings at Deptford Lounge. To find out more please go here and here
Last but not least, my Tuesday morning online course Exploring Creativity will start up again for 10 weeks from October 20th. To find out more and book your place please email me, or go to Eventbrite here
I very much look forward to seeing you sometime, somewhere soon!
With love and best wishes - Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment